welcome to the portal help desk
When your personalized portal is ready, you’ll receive a welcome email with instructions on how to log in and create a password. If you haven’t received a welcome email yet, we suggest:
- double check your inbox: the New Year is a busy time, and it’s easy for emails to get buried (or flagged as spam!)
- add us to your list: speaking of spam, now’s a good time to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved sender list
- got another inbox? if you have multiple email addresses on file with us, be sure to check those inboxes as well
- are you new to the neighborhood? if you recently placed an opening order, we’re still putting the finishing touches on your personalized portal. Rest assured it will be ready before it’s time to place a re-order!
- another way to log in: click here to request a one-time log in link; if there is an account associated with your email address, you’ll receive an email with log in instructions
Still having trouble getting connected? If you haven’t received a welcome email and the steps above didn’t help, your portal is probably still under construction. If you’d like to check on the status of your portal, you can request an update here.
frequently asked questions
When you log in to your Portal, you’ll see a navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen. This displays all of the product catalogues you have access to.
Our ready-to-order catalogues (like Definition and campaign collections) are automatically available to all Neighborhood retailers, and feature products that are ready to stock with a single click! You should also see your store’s name on the navigation menu. This is your personalized catalogue and was created just for you based on the products you’ve ordered in the past.
There are a few ways to sort through the products in your personalized catalogue:
- Use the search bar (located in the top right corner) to look up products by name
- Use the sort by dropdown to reorganize your collection
- Switch between list and photo view to make browsing easier
First, try searching for the product by name (using the search bar in the top right corner) to make sure it’s not just hiding. If you’re still not able to find the product, you can recreate it using the Create A Candle tool.
NOTE: if you’re unsure about something (like fragrance or ribbon color), don’t just guess! Use the contact form here to give us a buzz before submitting your order so we can help confirm any missing product details.
Oops! If you notice an error with one of the products in your collection, reach out using the contact form here so we can help make any necessary corrections before you order.
The Create A Candle tool allows you to start from scratch and create a new product to add to your order. Once your order has been processed, that candle will be added to your collection so you can easily re-order in the future!
When you submit an order, please keep in mind that the subtotal shown does not include shipping and handling charges. These charges will be added when we process your order.